Today at 10:00 AM we will see what the tentative plan is for Senate HHS Appropriations. We have already seen the Senate Education Appropriation plan. Just remember these are all in flux.
We will have a post later today on both education and HHS appropriations.
Here is the schedule for this week:
Monday, May 10
- 10 a.m. | The Senate Appropriations Health and Human Services Subcommittee meets, 643 LOB.
- 1 p.m. | The Joint Study Committee on Autism, Spectrum Disorder, Law Enforcement, Public Safety and First Responders, 643 LOB.
Tuesday, May 11
- 9 a.m. | The School Technology Commission meets, 421 LOB.
- 10 a.m. | The North Carolina Study Commission on Aging meets, 544 LOB.
- 10 a.m. | The House Select Committee on High Speed Internet Access in Rural and Urban Areas Committee meets, 1228 LB.
- 10 a.m. | The Environmental Review Commission meets, 643 LOB.
- Cancelled | The Comparative Effectiveness Study Committee meets, 455 LOB.
- 1 p.m. | The Joint Legislative Oversight Committee on Transportation meets, 1027 LB.
- 2 p.m. | The Legislative Study Commission on Water and Wastewater Infrastructure meets, 415 LOB.
Wednesday, May 12
- Noon | The House convenes, House Chamber.
- Noon | The Senate convenes, Senate Chamber.